MA DADDY WORKIN'

There is something specifically that I am believing God for...that I am placing my trust in and hoping on... This thing has plagued my family and been a generational curse and I am looking to God to see it broken IN MY GENERATION & EVEN IN THE GENERATION BEFORE ME. Somedays I get discouraged or lose sight of what He has promised, but today I watched a video by Darlene Bishop! This video had me in awe, now I love Darlene Bishop, but she wasn't what silenced me. The messgae that God gave her through her granddaughter is what silenced me. ALL I NEED TO KNOW IS THAT MY DADDY IS WORKING! Life is as simple as that...if only we would stop worrying and wondering and just calm down and realize - MY DADDY'S WORKING.........


2 comments:

TELL ME NOW MAN....LOL....JUST JOKKING...

MISS GENNETT
A BIENTOT

 

Post a Comment